Francis Wong graduated from the University of Melbourne with Honours in dentistry in 2006. He then worked for several years as a general dentist in Bendigo before returning to Melbourne to undertake specialty training in Orthodontics, which he completed in 2012. He has been inspired by his own experiences with braces as a young teenager and this is reflected in his caring approach to patients. He also has a passion for teaching, occasionally lecturing to dental students at La Trobe University.
He is a member of the following bodies:
- Australian Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Australian Dental Association
- Royal Australian College of Dental Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Outside of work, Francis enjoys playing hockey with the team at Melbourne High School, where he was an Old Boy, the odd round of golf, tweaking things around the house, and spending time with his family and friends.