Francis Wong graduated from dentistry at the University of Melbourne in 2006. He worked for several years as a general dentist in Bendigo before returning to Melbourne to undertake specialty training in Orthodontics, which he completed in 2012. He has been inspired by his own experiences with braces as a young teenager and this is reflected in his caring approach to patients. He also has a passion for teaching, occasionally lecturing to dental students both at La Trobe University and the University of Melbourne.
He is a member of the following bodies:
- Australian Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Australian Dental Association
- Royal Australian College of Dental Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Outside of work, Francis enjoys the odd round of golf, tweaking things around the practice, and spending time with his family and friends.